Ouch talk show 114: Christmas quiz
On this month's show - comedian Chris McCausland, filmmaker Dolly Sen and broadcaster Mik Scarlet join Kate and Rob in the studio for the seasonal disability Christmas quiz.
With Rob Crossan and Kate Monaghan.
How to listen
- Download an MP3 of the show
- Click to listen immediately on audioBoom in high quality audio
- Subscribe to Ouch as a monthly podcast on iTunes and other services. Or click the play button on this page (low bandwidth version)
More about this month's guests and discussions:
- Chris McCausland is a blind comedian from Liverpool and star of a recent BBC drama written by Jimmy McGovern called Moving On. To parents and children he plays Rudi in the CBeebies show Me Too. He says he has worked hard to make a name for himself for being funny rather than being blind.
- Filmmaker and artist Dolly Sen has created an online Madvent Calendar, her take on the traditional advent calendar from the point of view of somebody with a mental illness.
- Also joining Rob and Kate in the studio is wheelchair-using journalist and former TV presenter Mik Scarlet. Find him on Twitter here.
- Plus other disability-related festive treats.
For other audio clips from Ouch, go to our audioBoom channel.
Producer: Damon Rose.